Saturday 30 November 2019

The right place to buy trendy shoes

Get More - Yes, get more than one pair. Typically, what I do is find the right kind of shoe at the shop. I certainly don't want to have someone spend 30 minutes to an hour to help me find a shoe, and then I just go home and buy it online.

That is not genuine and is a terrible practice. I do, however, go home and begin to look at other pairs. You want to have a rotation of shoes. When I first started rotating shoes, I bought 3 of the same type of shoe. Two of them I swapped back and forth on training days, then the third was for racing. This process worked pretty well, but I have since been told that you should have 2-3 pairs of shoes during training that are different kinds of shoes.



They might have a different amount of cushion or a different amount of drop. The shoe drop is the amount of drop from the heel to the toe. You can have anything from 0 to 10 mm of drop or more. I am trying to have 3 different amounts of the drop in my shoes now. The theory is that you use different foot, leg, and calf muscles with different amounts of the drop.

  If you do this before you get your foot in the shoe then certain parts of the shoe will be too tight. I then make the appropriate adjustments to feel comfortable with the new elastic shoe strings. I do not want any pinching. I then head out for a run. I want to keep track of the mileage for the shoe, so I will know when to trade them out for new ones. You want your shoe to fit well, but not too tight as you have a lot of miles of training and running. Read more here from our trendy shoes site.

Therefore, if you use different types then you get a stronger overall performance. You then will want to select a shoe for racing. If you are doing a sprint race, you might want to purchase a shoe that doesn't have a lot of cushions and thus is lighter for running. If you are doing a longer race than you will want more cushion for the long distances. Much of this process of choosing your racing shoe comes through trial and error.

Get Set-up - The last tip for getting the right triathlon shoe is to get your shoe set up correctly. What I mean by this is you are not going to have a ton of time during transitions to tie your shoe or get it slipped on. You will want to make quick work of getting your running shoes on for the run leg of the race. I prefer to use elastic shoestrings for this process. The way I get my shoe setup is I purchase my elastic shoe strings online. I then change out the shoelaces and pout the elastic ones in. Next, I put the shoe on with very loose shoe strings. From this point, I tighten up the shoelaces around my foot already in the shoe.



No comments:

Post a Comment